IT Network Audit
Does your IT network have untapped resources? Could your network’s performance be improved with some updates and modifications? Will your network cope with the changes you have planned?
We carry out a network audit of our client’s systems, software and processes against these best practices; providing advice on critical procedures that should be followed and also what we would recommend to ensure maximum security.
How an IT Network Audit from Enhanced IT Solutions can help
Our team of technical experts will thoroughly assess all onsite hardware including:
Each IT Network Audit will allow us to give you feedback that will include what improvements you can make to increase network efficiency, enhance security and reduce the risk of disaster.
Our Network Audits could prevent you from spending more than you need to upgrading your network by making sure you are getting the most from existing hardware. Alternatively, it could highlight upgrades you need before making planned changes that place extra strain on your network like adding VoIP or video communications.
Network Audit Process
Here is an example of the sort of process we would follow if you contacted us and requested a network security audit (emphasis on security):
- Our expert consults check all your hardware and speak to the appropriate staff to identify your security practices.
- An up to date schematic of your network can be drawn and analysed
- Further discussions with appropriate staff take place if required
- Enhanced IT will present findings in a face to face meeting and in writing
Example findings could include:
- confirming security risks that could affect your network both internally and externally,
- an analysis of the likely spread of an attack that involves viruses,
- discussion of how likely it is that you would be able to detect and stop a network intrusion,
- other weaknesses like poor password policies that allows staff to use simple passwords that aren’t changed on a regular basis.
Other findings could include poor practices like not updating antivirus software on desktops or mobile devices.
Why Use Enhanced IT Solutions For Your Network Audit
Our team of experienced network engineers attend regular training to keep them up to date with the latest technologies, software improvements and security threats. We have 20 years IT experience. Even if your company has in-house experts a fresh perspective can shed light on cracks that may have appeared over the years or may have been inherited by your current IT staff.