Office 365 Support
Office 365 means productivity for your business, delivering seamless Office experiences across multiple devices and operating systems. Office 365 has the applications you know, is always up to date and is accessible for anyone, anywhere, on any device.
Enhanced IT Solutions are an approved Office 365 partner. As your registered partner of record, they can provide you with Office 365 support, help you set up, administer and manage Office 365 and make use of its many features and benefits. They can keep you up to date with new features as they become available.
What can Office 365 give your business?
Office 365 can give your business pay as you go and pay-per-user access to:
- The latest Microsoft Desktop Suite
- Cloud-hosted Exchange to access your emails, contacts and calendars from almost any device with internet access.
- Emails are safely secured offsite and protected by Microsoft’s latest antivirus and anti-spam solutions.
- The ability to easily share documents and data internally, externally and across multiple offices
- Communicate better internally with instant messaging, video conferencing and screen sharing
- The ability to manage projects, teams and staff time with cloud-based project management software
- Develop and host internal and external websites that can be automatically integrated with company data
- And much more
Sign up with as little as 1 user at a fraction of what it would cost to set these systems up in house. Then increase and manage additional users as your company’s needs grow.
Additional Office 365 features and benefits (depending on package):
- Access and edit Office Documents on the go on a range of compatible devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Up to 50gb mailbox for each user.
- Integration with Skype for video conferencing Skype users
- Up to 1TB of online file storage per user.
- Build a corporate Social Network allowing effective communication and collaboration across your business.
As part of Office 365 you can also choose from hundreds of SharePoint apps to use in your internal sites (intranets) and publicly accessible sites:
- A range of CRM apps
- Social Media apps for integrating with Facebook and Twitter
- Industry-specific apps like “Instant Legal Practice”
- Educational and learning apps
- Employee Communication apps from staff handbook management to publishing Employee of the month
- Financial Management Apps
- and hundreds more